Wednesday, November 29, 2006

not my fault!

Before I let you view the quiz thingy I did today, I feel I must say it is not my fault that the fall background is still up. It is ALL KAT'S! Yep that's right her fault. LOL! I sent her a pic but need to send her a better link to the pic befor she can do her magic but it is her fault....partly ;)! Ok now on with the fun!



You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

4 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I am a few days late but that is okay. Here are my results.

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.

 
At December 05, 2006 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are Dasher

You're an independent minded reindeer who never plays by the rules.

Why You're Naughty: That little coup you tried to stage against Santa last year

Why You're Nice: You secretly give naughty children presents.

 
At December 11, 2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Kat said...

So, what's up with the fall leaves? lol

 
At December 24, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amber have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
big hug
tc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home