Saturday, December 30, 2006

the answer is....

27! Man 30 is approaching quickly! The worst part is I remember my parents turning 30. There are those around me that will get there before me and others that are already past the 30 mark but it is still new to me. I am on the downhill slide now and the bottom is getting closer. ACK!

On a happier note I had a great couple of days. I have been taken out by my job, my brother treated me to lunch on the day, and my parents came up and took me and the bubble clan out to dinner last night. Mom made my favorite cake and left it here for me to savor! Gifts were given to me and hugs exchanged.

I hope you all have a fantastic New Years Eve and an even better New year!

6 Comments:

At December 31, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger HMT said...

time is irrelevant my friend, no worries! The only moment there ever is is NOW.

cheers!

(I'm almost 29)

 
At January 02, 2007 5:21 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

first and foremost... HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY !!! I had a great New Year celebration . I will be 32 at the end of April and I am not bothered a bit by it . Hope you had a good time ringing in the new year !

 
At January 05, 2007 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Downhill slide? You're still headed uphill!

I'm 32. Hubby is about to turn 30.

 
At January 05, 2007 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guessed right, do I get some type of prize????

What is your favorite cake and what did you get?
tc

 
At January 18, 2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Kat said...

jeez, update please.

 
At February 06, 2007 10:41 PM, Blogger Delilah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home