Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The new look

I like changes. I like color. I like to be settled. HA! Well I wasn't real happy with the last template I had chosen for this site. I liked it ok but I wanted something that said "Bubbles!"... At least for the moment. Kat has been at this blogger thing longer than I and new her way around the html code so I asked for her help. Last night we sat down and at our respective computers and chatted back and forth until I approved everything she changed. Some of it is her idea some of it is my idea. All of it is my new site and we both agreed that it said"Bubbles!" Tell me what you think. I hope you all like it. I am still adding links here, so if your site isn't up yet please be patient, it will be soon.

I also am gonna copy off of a few people and have an ask and answer post. I think it is neat without having all of those silly meme's to deal with. I will keep the floor open for a bit so feel free to ask away and come back and ask some more. Please keep in mind that I chose the questions to answer....And I wanna keep it clean ok?!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger decker said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Great new look on the blog!

 
At February 14, 2006 1:16 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I love the new look ! I am a color person too . Happy Valentines Day!

My question for you is (and you don't have to answer it here you can send it through email)
What part of Knoxville do you live in ?

eazybreazy@gmail.com

 
At February 14, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Wooooooooohooooooooo!!! I love the new look!! Have a great day:-}

 
At February 14, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Looks fabulous! I love all the colors too!!

 
At February 14, 2006 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look! Very festive. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Cassie

 
At February 14, 2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely bubbly..I like it, has a lot of your blubbliness.LOL

Don't worry Amber, I'll always keep things clean for ya when I visit your place.(wink)

 
At February 14, 2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I like this look more everytime I come over here.

questions:

What is your favorite color?

Who do you most admire?

What is your favorite thing about Mr. Bubbles? (I just wanted to be first to call him that!)

And don't forget to vote for me for Ms. Blogger 2006! There is a link on my site.

 
At February 14, 2006 9:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I also like the new look. It definitely does say "Bubbles".

So, my questions are:

Why are you called "Bubbles?"

How long have you known Kat?

What really makes you mad?

My word verification is taqwizel. That sounds kind of dirty. ;)

 
At February 17, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Sar said...

I like your new template - it's so warm and bubbly! Perfect for you. And that Kat is pretty talented.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home