Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Randomness strikes again!

Sorry folks! I am trying to get caught up on all of the things I have been promising you guys. I think I will blab a little and then post some pictures.

I am not sure if you noticed but I changed the links a little on the sidebar. I am slowly adding people to it...I add you if you add and regularly visit me. Yes I know...I realize that I am a comment whore. LOL! I love the attention. I also LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT when I spark a discussion in my comments.

I was thinking about having another party here soon. Thought I would take on some ideas on the day and the theme. Yes there needs to be a theme. I can come up with either the theme or the reason but I want you all to come up with one...so get to it.

My Mother's day was fantastic. The mini bubbles got me a beautiful picture frame and Mr. Bubbles picked out an outfit. I wore the outfit to church for our mother's march. That was fun. Babies through 4 year olds were the ages that participated. We recieved a little book and carnation....i just love carnations. They smell good and last forever. I really do love them. Where was I? OH! Yes, after church we visited my parents and Mr. Bubbles parents.

I have decided to post an entire post dedicated to my oldests birthday party. So there is something to be looking forward to. And for all of you out there that want pictures on that...they will be included.

Ok now for the picture clean up on this particular post. The finished kitchen/dining area the flowers on the table were a surprise from Mr. Bubbles, a picture of mini bubles 1 &2 me and my parents (my Dad was afraid the boys were going to fall off the ledge i think...and the boys were giving him just reason LOL), and then a few silly shots of the mini bubblesand Mr. Bubbles...he ripped up his pants and then decided to make them look like a skirt...of course the camera was ready! I think he was about to burst with laughter in this one.








5 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I love those pictures!

 
At May 17, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger GERBEN said...

LOL, what great pics! I love that "skirt" thing Mr has one. ROFL, too funny!

 
At May 17, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Kat said...

lmao! woohoo, nice legs!

 
At May 17, 2006 7:48 PM, Blogger Suck Me said...

Woah I love love love the view in the 4th pic! It's a jungle out there lol.

 
At May 19, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Smurf said...

omg, what a beautiful family, and you are right he does look like Mr bubbles!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home