Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Changes

So? How do you like it? I was getting tired of the other background and thought it was time for a change. Kat helped me out. She knows the secret to doing this...and is keeping it to herself so I am at her mercy when I want a change like this. LOL! I choose the colors and the background and such and she codes it....I will figure it out one day then lookout! LOL!

Another point of interest is Mr. Bubbles birthday is tomorrow. I have no idea what I am going to do that is a little special for him. We sort of celebrated this weekend already and I believe they are going to surprise him at work with something. I thought that I would make him a cake that he has been asking for but when I mentioned it today he said he didn't want that for his birthday he wanted one that only his mom knows how to fix. I have asked her for 10 years on how to make it and she isn't sharing. Oh she'll give me a little piece of the puzzle here and there but never the whole thing at once. Maybe by the time I am 45 I'll have it figured out. URGH! So needless to say I am high and dry on what to do for MY HUSBAND!

Mini bubble #2 has a cold that he has so graciously shared with me. Isn't that sweet? I have had worse really, so has he. I am not sure where he got it. We don't go anywhere or do anything so it must be floating around in the neighborhood and we caught it. Mini bubble #1 is just fine...so far, as is Mr. Bubbles. HEY! That is what I could give him for his birthday.....a cold!!!! MMMUUUUWWWWAAHAHAHAHAH! O.k. so maybe that wouldn't be a good gift.

6 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Kat said...

How about for his birthday you give him a pink baby bib and say surprise! Then, after the paramedics resusitate him, say Just kidding. :)

 
At August 23, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I am at a loss for what you could give him . I love the new look ! Feel better soon !

 
At August 23, 2006 4:29 PM, Blogger GERBEN said...

I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!!

 
At August 23, 2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the new look Bubbles! It's funny, i visted earlier.. and i thought, hmm i wonder if Bubbles is back into blogging again. hehe.

 
At August 29, 2006 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the colors and it's easy to read, plus the red makes me think of you in a nice red dress with red nailpolish on your fingers and toes.:)
tc

 
At August 30, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blind! Help, I'm blind! I pulled up this web page and the bright red glare blinded me!

I wish it was Fall, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home