Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Monday!

The last top 10 list i did went over pretty well so I searched around and found this one. I think there is at least one on here that we ALL can relate to. HAve a great rest of the week!



Top Ten Signs That You've Had Too Much Of The 90's...

10. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.

9. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

8. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.

7. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.

6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.

5. You chat on-line regularly with a stranger from the US, but haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.

4. You e-mail your work colleague at the desk next to you to ask if they're ready to go to lunch.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 4.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.

5 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I have to talked to my next door neighbor this year! Several times. :)

 
At August 07, 2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list makes ya think I like that!!

Happy Monday:-}

 
At August 07, 2006 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always paranoid that I have left my work phone number for a personal message, because I leave work related messages much more often than personal ones.

I remember my cousin (about 11 years old at the time) saying he did not know how to play solitaire with actual cards, only on the computer.

 
At August 07, 2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

This is the truth if I have ever heard it . We are all to into our little electronics and such however , I haven't entered my password into the microwave yet! LOL! Have a good day !

 
At August 08, 2006 7:22 AM, Blogger Xmichra said...

heh.. i have entered my security code into my microwave, not thinking. hehe. *idiot*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home