Monday, June 19, 2006

Moving on...

No I am not leaving here. I just have been a mover and a shaker and if things don't slow down I am gonna be out of control!!! I think the break is coming in August. The entire month of July is booked. Sometimes double booked. ACK! That is cool though. Keeps me honest and on my toes.

Apparently I need to give Kat things to do when I leave. She gets deep and chatty when I am gone. LOL! Go check out her last two posts here. She's a nut and even more so when she is hormonal. While you are there you will see what I was doing the first part of the weekend. The second part of my weekend was spent at my family's cabin with my Dad. Good times rolled all weekend. I make the best of situations when I can....like the EARLY breakfast. LOL!

Speaking of Kat and the cabin we are planning another trip for ourselves and the kids up there for July. We had a good time last year and she wanted and "hinted" to me that she wanted to go back. So we are. Thought I might could get it squeezed into this week, but she likes a little more notice and well...refer to her blog on her hormones.

Boxes are disappearing left and right out of my garage. No we aren't being robbed but rather things are more organized. I love to organize and reorganize. I find some small, sick pleasure in it really. LOL! I love looking at something and saying "Garbage! Throw it out!" Muwahahahaha. When family needs help sorting they call me because I am efficient. I also don't quit until I get to a stopping point. I told you it was a small sick pleasure. Need help organizing? I may just help you out...and I would be willing to give a discount. LOL! Wait! I haven't actually charged anyone yet. Yes it is definitely a pleasure if there hasn't been a price added to it.

Alright, enough of the bulletin on my life. I wanna hear from you all. Oh and to leave you with a Happy Monday! here is the joke for today:

What did Mr. Spoc find when he entered the lavatory?


are you ready for this?......... The Captain's log!!!!!!


HAHAHAHA! I know it is a little yucky but it still makes me laugh! Happy Monday!

6 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm a nut? Nu uh. We are not amused.

Doody are jokes are nasty, btw.

 
At June 19, 2006 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... actually that captains log was in a family guy cartoon. Made me laugh then too.. hehe.

Nothing new here... RIGHT. well , nothing interesting :)

 
At June 20, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Kat said...

You've been tagged!

 
At June 20, 2006 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as you throw something out, you'll need it within a week.

Don't let the bears eat you at your cabin. Tennessee Bruins have developed quite a taste for yummy humans lately.

 
At June 20, 2006 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you just LOVE those booked and double booked days!

 
At June 21, 2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh trips to the cabin, sounds like lots of fun.

I like the captain's log joke so there!(sticks tongue out)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home