Monday, June 05, 2006

ok ok jeez

LOL! You all are nice. I am doing ok still. This weekend we went to my family's cabin. It was so nice and quiet there. It really wasn't crowded either. My parents met us there so that they could spend a little time with the boys. Always a good time there.

Mr. Bubbles and I have gotten the garage to my liking now. We moved in this house 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and were in hyper unpacking mode along with all the other holiday festivities. So we decided to take a little break from all of that sometime in February. It was a good break but I couldn't stand it any longer. I re-did my kitchen...but I have already told you about that. I have rearranged the boys room a couple of times and I could no longer ignore the garage. It looks really good. Really good. I am proud of it. This weekend we got some cabinets to help even further the organization. I suspect that Mr. Bubbles will be putting those in this week.

Let's see....ummm....I know there is more but at the moment I have blocked it out. LOL! I will ponder on it some more and get back to you. I hope that this help you all satisfy your appetite for a bit. I have been revamping the stories in my head and seeing what all I can tell you...and what I want to keep to myself. I really do appreciate the concern and while you are expressing the concern feel free to leave suggestions for me. I love guys...as much as one can love cyber people! LOL! Have a great week and I will see you soon!

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I demand cabin stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home