Friday, May 19, 2006

Freaky!

The other morning the oldest mini bubble was up and about. He is an early riser and does a good job of staying out of trouble until after Mr. Bubbles and I get up a half hour later. More times than not the youngest mini bubble wakes up and they play together in the nursery. All of this is normal. When all of a sudden the oldest blasts through the door all excited and telling me to come see. I get up and head for the nursery totally expecting to see a creation that he had built out of blocks or a house of books. Instead it was clean! All the toys were picked up and put away. The books were placed neatly on the shelf, neatly for a neat 4 year old. The babies dirty clothes were all in the hamper, a feat in itself...the baby like to play with the hamper. I was so proud of him! He looked at me trying to hide is excitement and says "Yeah I was feeling a little freaky this morning and thought I would clean. Actually I still feel freaky and I am going to do my room too!" I couldn't contain the laughter, nor could Mr. Bubbles, who was getting ready for work. A few minutes later out came the oldest wanting me to close my eyes and come to his room. Sure enough he had done the same thing to his room that he had done to his brothers. He even "decorated" his bed. Decorated in his world is making up the bed. I again express my pleasure and give him big hugs and high fives. Hoping the freakiness wasn't gone I ask "How do you feel now? The basement needs a little attention you know." He looks up at me with his big dark chocolate brown eyes and says "I am ok now. I don't feel freaky anymore, just hungry." LOL! Although he looks just like Mr. Bubbles this proves he has a little of his Momma in him. He cleans!!!!!! Have a fantastic weekend!

15 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow! Can he come teach my daughter how to do that? ;)

 
At May 19, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger GERBEN said...

Me too me too! It's like pulling teeth to get my 11 yr old to clean her room!

 
At May 19, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Smurf said...

Mini bubble? What a cute way to refer to your children! I love it!!!

and lol... that is too cute... I love when kids surpise you in such a positive fashion! ;)

 
At May 19, 2006 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I need to get freaky and do some cleaning myself this weekend...

 
At May 19, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger chez bez said...

Next time my wife says she wants to get freaky, I'll be suspicious rather than excited.

 
At May 19, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Next time he's feeling freaky, send him over to Aunt Kat's house!

 
At May 19, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey! I've got dibs!

 
At May 19, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Yeah Chris, but I'm the favorite Aunt. :P

 
At May 19, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, sure. Play the family card. ;P

 
At May 19, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger bubbles said...

for a price i will rent him! LOL!

 
At May 19, 2006 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. My 18 year old son used to keep his room in an immaculate state. Then, about two years ago, all that changed. Now I can sometimes get him to clean the place up if I give him $20.00 to do it.

 
At May 20, 2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! That's too cute! I will have to ask my hubby if he ever feels freaky..hehe

 
At May 20, 2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Too cute Bubbles!

 
At May 20, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

okay..my word verification was peepvert. Is that like a peeping tom/ pervert?

 
At May 22, 2006 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang that is way freaky!! :-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home