Thursday, June 01, 2006

sorry

I have been out living life. I do enjoy coming and visiting you all and reading your comments that you leave me. I am sorry I didn't inform you that I was taking a break the way Kat or Top Cat did, maybe it is a feline thing...lol! I just floated off without warning...bubbles have tendencies to do that you know? I will come back soon and fill you in. I just don't know when that will be. No worries though. In the mean time I will try and get all caught up on your postings. Thank you Puffin for your concern...you were the first to ask...lol! I hope that you all are well and in good spirits and I will be "seeing" you soon.

6 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. see you soon!

 
At June 02, 2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-}}}!!!

 
At June 02, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Not very many bubbles created here. Get back on that computer! :P

 
At June 03, 2006 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody takes a little break now and then. I'm glad that's all it is. You never really know unless people tell you why they're "off line" for awhile.

 
At June 04, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I can't believe after all the grief you gave me about being offline for a while, that you are off more than me! grrrr

 
At June 04, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Glad you are enjoying things..but we miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home