Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gone fishin'

Well not yet. The family and I are going on a road trip to my aunt and uncles house in northern Minnesota. Mr. Bubbles loves to fish as does the oldest mini bubble. We leave this weekend and will not return until the following weekend. No worries when I haven't been around snooping on your sites. I am out on a lake somewhere enjoying life and family.

Kat posted a picture of me and Mr. Bubbles way back in the day. I think I have deducted that it must be Thanksgiving of 97 or 98. Which makes me either a Jr. or Sr. in highschool. Have I mentioned before that we were highschool sweethearts? Well there is a picture proof there. Kat has mentioned before how much she liked the picture and she posted it! So you are sitting there asking "ok Bubbles what's your point here" Right?? Well point being is while we are gone fishing we will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary on July 3. Time has flown and I forget my age. It seems most all of my life I have been attached to that man and I love it and him! There is very little that I have done that hasn't been associated with him.....only as a child......what am I talking about? I was still a child when I met him! LOL! I hope to post a few wedding pictures up here before I leave for my trip. Maybe I can squeeze that in between nap times and laundry and packing!

Have a great week everyone!

6 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Yeah, after we talked I realized it couldn't be 1999 because we moved to Florida that fall after your wedding, and we didn't make it back for the holidays that year.

Time sure flies.

 
At June 28, 2006 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great anniversary! 7 years, very nice. We celebrated #4 last month. It definitely goes quickly...

 
At June 28, 2006 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two sure look cute together and you still have a very cute smile.
Congrats and Happy Anniversary.
tc

 
At June 29, 2006 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be really careful while traveling. 4th of July, there are lots of people out on the roads.

 
At June 29, 2006 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!

 
At June 29, 2006 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fishing is fun. we will be doing that when we go camping in august.

Mark and I were married in August as well in 1999. hehe. But i didn't meet him until I was 21?? married at 23?? I think that sounds right.

time does fly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home