Friday, June 23, 2006

Silly meme!

I was tagged several days ago by Kat over on Reflections. I don't really do these things often because they take up too much time but I thought I would appease her and you all this one time. LOL! Silly meme's!


I know ~ I am going to heaven.

I believe ~ in miracles.

I fought ~ for my life after the birth of my second mini bubble.

I am angered ~ by ignorance.

I love ~ my family and double dipped chocolate peanuts.

I need ~ my washer and dryer upstairs.

I take ~ too much crap from people... but I am getting better.

I hear ~ very very well... too well at times.

I drink ~ diet drinks, sweet tea, water, milk, juice, and sometimes alcohol.

I hate ~ being lied to.

I use ~ my cleaning supplies all the time.

I want ~ my family to be healthy and happy.

I decided ~ I need more time for just me.

I like ~ where we live.

I am ~ a happy person.

I feel ~ like screaming right now, when is thing going to end??!!!

I left ~ my kids upstairs watching t.v.

I do ~ love my pajamas.

I hope ~ this isn't boring everyone.

I dream ~ at night and in color.

I drive ~ a 1999 Explorer

I listen ~ to people and form my own opinions.

I type ~ faster than I used to but I think I am slightly dyslexic.

I think ~ this meme is too long.

I wish ~ upon the first star I see.

I compensate ~ for my average height by marrying a very tall man.

I regret ~ very little.

I care ~ deeply and strongly.

I should ~ go back and finish school.

I am not always ~ happy-go-lucky.

I said ~ I love you at least 3 times today.

I wonder ~ what people really think of me.

I changed ~ a little when I got married and again with the birth of each of my children.

I cry ~ sometimes for no apparent reason.

I am ~ so many things.

I am not ~ easily bossed around.

I lose ~ the remote sometimes.

I leave ~ you all now with hopes for a GREAT weekend!.

6 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That wasn't so bad, was it? And your answers are very bubbleish. :)

 
At June 23, 2006 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds perfectly plausible and natural to me.

 
At June 23, 2006 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Now have a great weekend!

 
At June 23, 2006 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just so.. bubbley!!
hehe

I think i might be a little dislexic sometimes too. I inverts letters and whatnot when I type... and most the time i won't catch it even though I am looking right at it. i don't know how many times I have typed 'teh' istead of 'the' and just not noticed, even on a second read.

 
At June 25, 2006 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of great information..I think you're a pretty cool woman.:)
tc

 
At June 25, 2006 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this meme! And your appreciation for these things is SO evident! ;)

You really are a bubbly, beautiful woman. It's nice to catch up on the blogging I've missed lately, and this meme has made it ever so much more enjoyable. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home