Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm back!

What a trip! We all had so much fun, but are glad to be back in our own home. We returned home yesterday evening. The weather was fantastic with warm days and cool mornings and evenings. Compared to the south it felt like early fall. There was plenty of fishing and food. We did a little sight seeing, although there isn't much there that is a tourist trap. Mini bubble one and two had a great time once they were released from the grips of their carseats, I was really surprised how well they did. I have pictures that will be posted once I find where I packed the camera. I am off now to see how you all were handling things while I was gone but not before my Happy Monday!



A couple of young fellers were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track when out of the bush's jumped the Game Warden !! Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods, and hot on his heels came the Game Warden. After about a half mile the fella stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath and the Game Warden finally caught up to him. "Lets see yer fishin license, Boy !!" the Warden gasped. With that, the fella pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license. "Well, son", said the Game Warden, " You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks !! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!" "Yes Sir", replied the young feller," But my friend back there, well, he don't have one"...

7 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 10:26 AM, Blogger GERBEN said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see pics. I LOVE PICS!

*grin* Thx for the laugh.

 
At July 10, 2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, we missed you.:)
Glad to hear you had a fun trip, it's nice to get away but nicer to come back home to your own house and bed.

Thanks for the laughs about "fishin".
tc

 
At July 10, 2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad all went well and the family enjoyed the trip.

 
At July 11, 2006 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!

Pics lots of pics!!

 
At July 13, 2006 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is too funny!! Glad you guys had fun.

 
At July 13, 2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!!! hehe. nice joke too ;)

 
At July 14, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

You left a comment on Kat's blog that you were instructed on how to deal with Mormons... I am intrigued. How do you do that? Please let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home