Wednesday, April 19, 2006

At a loss...

I am at a loss for ideas and words. This rarely happens but when it does it happens with gusto. I feel a little sluggish on my HNT's...running out of ideas...I know I know I know...I have only done 10 but I got such a great response in the beginning and then I plateaued. Then there are the posts. I tell memory stories and get a good response on those but I don't want to bog down with the past...the present and future are good too. I don't know really. I don't seem to be getting a feeling from my fellow blog friends out there. What do you want to see? What do you want to hear? What is it that would spice up my blog and get the juices flowin' and the love back?? LOL! I am asking for your help on this guys....I need some honest responses. What do you think...keep it like it is? Change something? Add something? What?

7 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Kat said...

LMAO! You, out of words???

Why don't you tell us some cheerleader stories?

OH! If you are going to redo your kitchen, take lots of pictures as you go, and do a day by day progress report here at night.

Or...tell us why you are a cat-hater, apparently everyone KNOWS you are! lol

 
At April 19, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Kat said...

oh, wait! you aren't a cat-hater, just a peanut-hater. I must have gotten confused somehow!

Yeah, I know, I'm the mean one.

:P

 
At April 19, 2006 3:00 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Honest you really want honest??

I love your bog just like it is!!

Nuff said:-}

 
At April 19, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Do what I do , just talk about what is on your mind . It will all work it out. I also like your blog just the way it is and as far as HNT goes , are you commenting on Osbasso's blog to tell him you are up ? Just go over there tomorrow and leave this in his comments " I'm up " . You will be surprised at the comments you will get !

 
At April 19, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I really love your stories..and you HNTs..and everything else..

I wouldnt change anything.. :)

 
At April 20, 2006 4:51 AM, Blogger Suze said...

Do what ever you feel comfortable doing. Do it for yourself. Show as much flesh as you like. I love your HNT's.

Happy HNT ;)

 
At April 20, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I'd like to cast another vote for your HNTs. I also really like your jokes and your stories about your childhood. And the sweet posts about your husband, too.

So, yeah, I like everything you've been doing. So, uh, do more of all of it.

And I'll try to comment more often. I get lazy about it sometimes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home