Monday, April 10, 2006

pop quiz

I found this on Kat's place and she found it on Xmichra's...so on and so forth. I thought it was intersting so I took it and here are the results....by the way I had to answer a tie breaker question....apparently I tied with 3 options.

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

English

67%

Dance

67%

Journalism

67%

Mathematics

58%

Psychology

50%

Linguistics

50%

Theater

42%

Art

42%

Philosophy

33%

Anthropology

25%

Sociology

25%

Biology

17%

Engineering

17%

Chemistry

0%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home