Wednesday, March 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



March 22, 1931. This man is 75 years old! I love him really. I am not a huge Star Trekk fan, a little before my time, but he is fantastically awesome in the show Boston Legal that airs on ABC Tuesday nights at 10. I have heard multiple interviews of him and he is the same with every one. This morning he was on Mancow....not a show I can listen to often because of it's adult content, and he was being interviewed. He said he is hosting a rodeo in April for sick kids and is racing in the Grand Prix! I kid you not....this man is racing in the Grand Prix and loves it. He said he has "crashed and burned multiple times and it is hysterical fun." So if you are bored today and want something to look up on the internet please check out the multiple sites of William Shatner.

As a side note I will be posting my HNT early tonight because we are going to the circus! Happy Wednesday!

7 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Kat said...

William Shatner really *dramatic pause*

cracks me up. lol

 
At March 22, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger bubbles said...

*raised eyebrows* Denny Krane! LMAO! I love him!!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

He's 75?!?! Really??? Dayummm.

 
At March 22, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Early HNT's are highly encouraged!!

 
At March 22, 2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scottie beam me up!

mancow...SHOUTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say I'm not a trekkie... but I'd totally be lying. To reveal how deeply the Trekkie-ness runs in my veins - I was named after an android, in an episode called "Requiem for Methuselah". How could I not love the show? Watched it in re-runs, mind you!

 
At March 23, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger honkeie said...

Shanter rules! I am no fan of Trekkies myself but I love this man .....in a brotherly love and not a BrokeBack Mountain way....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home