Friday, March 10, 2006

My work

Here is my work everyday. I am a stay-at-home mom, a job that cannot be taken lightly. With all of the noise, and smelly diapers, tears, and fights there is stillness, laughter, smiles, and cooperation. These two guys fill up my days and nights and I wouldn't trade a second of it for any high paying job in the world. My oldest loves Mr. Bubbles but will come to my defense when need be. The youngest is a momma's boy and I love it. The oldest just learned to spell his name!! A feat he is quite proud of since he is only 3 and a half. The youngest is mastering animal noises. Don't be decieved by their size. Mr. Bubbles is 6 foot 4 inches. I was blessed to have normal birth weights...it was after the birth their heights rocketed. Sometimes I get strange looks from passers by when the boys are acting their age! I just smile and think..."You have NO idea!"  Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, being a SAHM is quite rewarding. Also, no employee could EVER afford a salary to properly compensate a SAHM for all the work that is required, especially when we're on duty 24/7!

They are little cuties! I get looks about my little ones, too, as they are both rather large for their ages.

 
At March 10, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photo! :-)

 
At March 10, 2006 4:06 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

I'm also a SAHM with two little girls, 3 and almost 1. I love it, and I'm thankful I'm able to stay at home with them, but there are days, like today, when I wish I had a job to go to!

That was the basis of my post today...I just get plain ol' bored sometimes.

Your little boys are just the most handsome little guys! :)

 
At March 10, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

My mom was a SAHM and I am so greatful. I had a great childhood and it seems like I was much closer with her than some of my other friends that did not. My mom was always the "fun mom".

Adorable picture!

 
At March 11, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Awwww... and they love their favorite Aunt! lol

Did I tell you that some lady today tried to guess little B's age and she guessed 15 months! You should have seen her face when I told her she was two.

 
At March 11, 2006 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the boys.
You sound like a great mom and staying at home IS a full time job.
Tc

 
At March 11, 2006 11:48 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Bubbles you are so right your job is the MOST important in the world!!

 
At March 12, 2006 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Just stoppin by to catch up and say hi! I hope all's goin well.

Cassie

 
At March 14, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger OB Juan said...

What I really love is people who don't have kids that look at you like the kids are being "bad" in some way when in actuality the kids are being.....KIDS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home