Sunday, March 05, 2006

bring it on!

That's right....I said bring it on. Bring on the spring. I am ready for warmer weather and cooler clothes. My heavy sweaters are tired and ready to be stored away for a nice rest. I love the flowers....the color they add to the new greenery. I am tired of looking at the browns and greys of winter. I love color....obviously....take a look at my site. If it isn't going to give us a fantastic, break out the sleds and hot chocolate, snow then bring on spring time! I can handle it. How about you? The birds are starting to chirp and every so often you see little buds popping up from the ground and off of the trees. The jonicles are in bloom....it's here, almost. Winter is trying to hang in there like a hair in a biscuit. I am ready for the full fledged bloom of spring, pollen and all.

4 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I'm so ready for Spring. We've got daffodils blooming, my roses are getting leaf buds, even Bradford Pear trees are blooming all over the place. I hear Spring Peepers at night when driving home, and birds are coming back in droves. I'm so ready. I'm hoping Winter has moved on.

 
At March 06, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

I am right there with you!! Here in Tx I belive we have had our last cold weather:-}

 
At March 06, 2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you have me thinking about spring...thanks:)

 
At March 06, 2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Spring cannot come fast enough, but we probably have at least another month of this vile wretched winter up here.

Grrr. Must have spring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home