Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Monday!

For this Happy Monday treat you get a few one liners and an animail joke at the end.


Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.


I got a new shadow. I had to get rid of the other one . . . It wasn't doing what I was doing.

I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension.


A man walks into a bar one day and asks, "Does anyone here own that rottweiler outside?""Yeah, I do!" a biker says, standing up. "What about it?""Well, I think my chihuahua just killed him...""What are you talkin' about?!" the biker says, disbelievingly. "How could your little runt kill my rottweiler?""Well, it seems he got stuck in your dog's throat!"

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Love the joke:-}

Some days it would be the best thing to walk into that other dimension!!

Have a great day!

 
At March 27, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Kat said...

OMG! I have amnesia and deja vous at the same time all the time!

 
At March 27, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Kat said...

OMG! I have amnesia and deja vous at the same time all the time!


hehe funny jokes.

 
At March 27, 2006 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are very funny :)
thanks for the monday chuckles
tc

 
At March 28, 2006 8:01 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! I agree totally with the first one . hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home