Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My first tag!!

Trucker was the first person ever to tag me. I was so excited to see my name. Silly I know but I really was. Congratulations Trucker you were my first ;) ! So here it is, I hope you enjoy!



Accent-light East Tennessee with a hint of the mid-north. I pick up others accents easily so I am in disguise easily if I wanna be. LOL!

Booze of choice- most anything fruity and wine is white zinfinadle
Chore I hate- folding /matching socks

Dog or Cat-hmmm I would say dog(althoguh we don't have one at the time) unless it is Kat's Mr. Whiskers cat...he leaves me alone ;)

Essential Electronics-Computer,cell phone,t.v. I am sure there is more in this day and age but these came to mind first

Favorite perfume/cologne- Pleasures for women... men ummm Polo Sport is good

Gold or Silver-Gold

Hometown-Athens, TN

Insomnia-haha no....maybe when the boys were newborns but not now

Job Title- Stay at home mother(SAHM)

Kids- 2 boys

Living Arrangment-Homeowner

Most Admired Trait-honesty, happy, positive(most of the time..everyone has their moments)

Number of Sexual Partners-1 my husband

Overnight Hospital Stays-4

Phobia-Tornados and elevators(too many bad dreams about both)

Quote-I have so many!!!

Religion-Baptist

Siblings-1 brother

Time I wake up-usually 7:30 when my oldest starts making noise.

Unusual talent/skill-I have talents but I don't think any of them are unusual

Vegetable I refuse to eat-BRussel sprouts...they look like the pods on the Grimlins movies...I might try them...some day in the very distant future lol!

Worst Habbit-I have a tendency to finish other peoples sentences...I try not to but it happens and I don't realize it until they say something

X-rays- mouth, arm, knee, (do ultrasounds count?)

Yummy foods I make-All my foods are yummy because I am an excellent cook even if I do say so myself. I cook all the time.

Zodiac sign- Capricorn


OK so now I am supposed to tag some people... if you don't wanna that's ok too, but as I said this is my first tag and I wanna do it right!


Top Cat Supposedly this is good therapy...

Breazy A Mom's life and other Mundanities


That should do it. I will be looking for your posts! Have a great Tuesday!

6 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Well crap, you didn't leave any room for snarky comments! No fair!

 
At March 28, 2006 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Pleasures for Women. I have some, but it's not the one I wear most. Have you smelled Pleasures for Men? Yum!!!

Oh, I am SO with you on the folding and matching socks!

Thanks for the tag! Tags are fun! I'll get right on it. :)

 
At March 28, 2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very Cool. I know this is dated from the 80's, but I love it when a woman wears Opium!

 
At March 28, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Stay at home mom..........the hardest job in the world:-}

I bet you can cook too!!!

 
At March 28, 2006 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's done!

 
At March 28, 2006 8:49 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Bubbles.. I will go post mine right now ! Thanks !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home