Friday, April 21, 2006

Some answers

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and ideas and lack of ideas for my blog. I am in a better place now and have become creative once again. First things first.... Puffin asked how I did my background, he also mentioned Kat's. Well Puffin, Kat was the one who actually figured it out first and I had her do mine. She and I got on the computer and phone and were surfing pics that I like...what I wanted to convey with my little piece of blogland. I would send her the link and she would do her magic and put it on the site. I then told her the colors I wanted, she was leary mind you, but once she placed them in their respective places they grew on her. We have different tastes completely...I think she is more subdued....color wise...although in person we are the opposite. That is until you get to know us! LMAO! So there you are Puffin. That is how we got our backgrounds. If you would like more info feel free to email Kat....or leave a comment with me and we can figure something out for you.

Has anyone else been having CRAZY dreams? For the past few nights I have been dreaming insane dreams. Some are scary and some are weird. I generally remember my dreams and analyze them....not that I think they mean anything, just for fun. I haven't been eating late or any of the common causes for bad dreams. I think it must be the universe, or maybe my hormones. NO! I am not pregnant, just hormonal, and that is enough info for you all that I only know through cyberspace! LOL!

I am doing my kitchen, yes Kat I am taking pictures. My question for you... Is there any easy way to take down wallpaper, short of tearing the walls down? I am off to the store in a bit to find a blaster gun, suggested by the oldest mini bubble. HELP!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and am looking forward to Monday to read all of the antics. I will be in search of a hilarious joke to get you in a good mood. By the way, fellow blogger Anne is having some surgery and I think it would be great if you sent her tidings of joy. Go ahead and tell her I sent you if you want, that is if you haven't already.

5 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Hormonal would be an understatement today. :)

Mini Bubble 1 is very helpful with his blaster gun suggestion. lol

 
At April 22, 2006 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wallpaper, yuck. Tough to get down, especially if it was hung properly.

Good luck on the doing of your kitchen. Can't wait to see pics.

 
At April 22, 2006 11:32 AM, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

See you have plenty to write about:-}

Have a great weekend!

 
At April 22, 2006 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your backdrop!! Very nice, the colors go very well together.

I miss blogger for it
s ease.. wordpress i find is much more tempermental with html.. hehe

have a great weekend!

 
At April 24, 2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Hey lady..thanks for mentioning me..that was awfully nice.. *hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home