Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*tap tap* is this thing on?

I am begining to be concerned that I am talking to no one out there in blog land. I am talking and talking and not getting very many responses. Where is everybody? I do appreciate those of you that are taking the moment to leave a "hey! how are you?". Are my posts too long to read all of it and you aren't getting to the end to comment? Are you asleep by the time you get to the end and just bumble off to bed? Are you looking and seeing that I am long winded and choose to skip over me? Help me out here please. I don't want my few faithful readers to be bored. That is not my goal or intention. I hope all is well and hope to see you here and there soon.

7 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Well, I don't always comment, usually because we are talking or IMing about it when I read it. lol.

 
At September 19, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger GERBEN said...

Bumble? Is that even a word? LOL, I know I don't always comment. I'm sorry. But I am here like EVERDAY to check out what you have to say. *grin*

No if you don't mind. I have to bumble on over to the next blog on my list of blogs to read today.

 
At September 19, 2006 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here! Your posts are neither uninteresting nor too longwinded. Sometimes I don't have anything interesting to say back, and sometimes something distracts me away before I get to comment, and then I forget!

 
At September 19, 2006 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only come by every third day or so. You normally don't update everyday. So I don't check in all the time :)

 
At September 20, 2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here:-} very busy but here:-}

 
At September 21, 2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is a trend going on right now in blogvilled, people are either burned out or have personal issues going on which leaves little time or energy for blogging.
I haven't even been visiting my own blog lately..LOL funny but true.
I know another blogger friend of mine who just spoke of the same feelings about their blog as you have, so you are not alone.

You are bubbles, kind, sweet and cute!
I love your blog and would feel a gap missing if you weren't blogging, after all we all need some bubbles in our lives.(wink)
Big Hug
Tc

 
At October 05, 2006 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us have issues. Well, we all have issues. But some of us have issues about commenting on others peoples' blogs when real people in the real people world could then find their blog. Oh, we're reading. Yes we are. But we're weird. So we don't comment. Get someone to set you up with statcounter or branica or something like that..then you can see who comes to your blog from where, how long they stay, and if they come back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home