Friday, September 22, 2006

YIPEEEE!!

Well the tides have changed for me. I now have 2 jobs. Both are part time at the church that we are members of. I can take the kids if I need to free of charge and I am still making a little money! I am really excited. This little bit of extra income is really going to be helping us out. I also am not losing any family time with the jobs. This was very important to me. I have been praying for help for a long time and I feel as though my prayers have been answered! I will be here still just kinda sketchy as to when....nothing new to you guys though right? ;) Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 12:39 AM, Blogger Smurf said...

That is wonderful! What type of job will it be at the church? What type of church do you go to?

 
At September 25, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger GERBEN said...

YAY! That is great news!

 
At September 25, 2006 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great news!! Hope it is everything you want it to be!!

 
At September 26, 2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! God is good. =)

 
At September 26, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Congrats ! Just keep us posted on how you and your family are doing every once in a while .

 
At September 26, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Kat said...

now if only you had a car to get there in. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home